Roll-off Container Rentals vs. Dumpster Bags
Roll-off container rentals vs. dumpster bags to help with remodeling projects and/or house decluttering. Even the smallest project can produce a huge pile of trash. For instance, a small bathroom can produce up to a 150 lbs. per square foot of debris. That can add up quickly. So, what is the best option?
- Haul the stuff yourself to the dump (this could get expensive and time consuming)
- Purchase a dumpster bag
- Rent a roll-off container
Most people are familiar with roll-off containers but less so with dumpster bags. A dumpster bag is a portable, small collapsible container that you can use to dispose of a variety of materials. Bags can be purchased from home improvement stores or online retailers. Once the dumpster bag is filled, a waste management company will need to be contacted to pick up and dispose of it. Note, pick up service for bags isn’t available in all municipalities. Before you purchase a dumpster bag, call your local waste management to confirm curbside service.
To Bag or Not to Bag
- A dumpster bag is only good for three cubic yards or less of debris. It is about a 600-gallon container and roughly eight by four by 2.5 feet high.
- The maximum weight is around 3,000 pounds, so if your project involves heavy materials like rock, sand or bricks, after one cubic yard you will be at your weight limit.
- Dumpster bags are nowhere near as sturdy as a metal roll-off container.
- Dumpster bags are reusable.
- Dumpster bags are convenient for small jobs.
To Roll-off Container or Not to Roll-off Container
- Roll-off containers come in different sizes. They start as small as 10 cubic yards and go all the way up to 40 cubic yards.
- Roll-off containers are delivered to your door and picked up when you are finished.
- Roll-off containers are designed to be easy on driveways and lawns.
Choosing the Best Roll-off Container Rental Company
R & R Container Service of Acworth, Ga. offers services to both residential and commercial customers. Calls are taken 7 days a week and containers are promptly delivered on-site to your home or business. Their roll-off containers are safe for parking lots and driveways, and have side entrances to carry in large or heavy objects. Do your part for a cleaner refuse collection and call R & R Container Service today for a free estimate and quote by phone.
They pride themselves on being family owned and operated with a friendly, professional and prompt service that keeps their customers coming back when they need them most. 770-975-9554